Monday, January 2, 2012

Clutter Free Classroom and a Linky Party

So Clutter Free Classroom is doing a year long project to make your classroom clutter free. Every Monday she will give a topic, give ideas throughout the week then on Friday allow those participating to share. So I am moving my freebie to Monday (plus that will give me the weekend to work on it now that I am going back to work) and Friday will be Clutter Free Friday!! I am looking forward to organizing my classroom and seeing how everyone else does the project topics!! You should participate!!! Just click the link below:


Little Miss Kindergarten is hosting a Linky Party. Teachers supporting Teachers, what a great idea, supporting each other. That is the best part of blogging, all the support we give each other. My most supportive bloggy friend is Laura over at Kinder Kraziness. She does a lot to support fellow teacher bloggers! She offers all kinds of freebies and every Sunday she features an up and coming blogger (mine was yesterday!! THANKS!!!!) If you don't already you should follow her!!
Little Miss Kindergarten

No comments: