Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Checklist Update and a New Item

Okay so my summer checklist has hit a snag! I am at the beach for 30 days and can't really work on a few of the things. With that said Tropical Storm Debby has brought all sorts of rain my way so we can't go outside, so I worked on one of my intervention packs! I made some changes and added to the pack for Chrysanthemum and put it up for sale on my TpT this morning, I also added the zipped file of the Chicka Chicka Boom Boom stuff I put on here for free last week, don't worry it is still free!! You can get bits and pieces from the blog or head over to my store and grab the whole file!! While you are there check out my pack for Chrysanthemum. It has rhyming, syllables, letter recognition, and a class book ( I really want my kids to make a book a week) If you get either unit free or otherwise let me know what you think!!! I think my next rainy day project will be headers for my reading focus wall! Have a great Sunday!!


Oh yeah. I am at 80 followers, which is so exciting considering I have not been that great at updating! I am thinking about a giveaway if I hit 100!

No comments: