Wednesday, May 30, 2012

What I'm Pinning Wednesday!

                                               

I have been dying to do one of these, but I usually blog at school and Pinterest is a blocked site and so I can't create a blog post using Pins. So now I am off for the summer and blog posts are coming during nap time! So here they are Pins of the Week!!!

I really want to do a better job at teaching writing. Part of my struggle is that I don't give effective feedback, so I found this great rubric to use with Kindergartners with their writing.




One of my goals for this summer is to change my bulletin boards in my room. I want to add a focus wall next to my word wall and move my letter of the week board to this area also.



At the end of my focus wall to go with my encouraging more and better writing I want to add this set to my writing center.



And a quote of the week:



Head on over to KinderKraziness and link up with us!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Thanks for linking up! I know it's hard to do when school's going on. Pinterest is blocked for me too. We need to convince them it's a great resource and not something we'll get sucked into instead of teaching..haha!

Laura
Kinder Kraziness

Wolfelicious said...

Love the Kindergarten Writing Rubric.

April
Wolfelicious