Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Chicka Chicka Boom Boom Freebies!

So our first story with our new pacing guide is Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. I have been working on a few things for it. First off I have a class book

Click on the book to get the entire pack which includes book page, cover, and letter home explaining the project.

Then I have a PowerPoint I created to go with it


Chicka Chicka Boom Boom

Scribd changed some of my fonts and moved some things around, which make it look really funny, but you get the idea. If you want a copy leave me your email in a comment and I will send it to you. You will need LD Elementary Font which is offered by several free font sites.

Now for one last freebie. (I am in a giving mood today!) I also made a game that will can be used in small group and then moved to a word work or ABC center. It is an upper case/lower case matching game.
Hope you enjoy these Chicka Chicka Boom Boom activities! Next up on my to do list is Chrysanthemum!

One last thing. All my graphics that didn't come from Microsoft are from these two wonderful people who offer so many freebies! You should check them out!



Photobucket
"/>


Graphics for Teachers

No comments: