Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tell Me More


Step into 2nd Grade with Mrs.. Lemons is hosting a linky party and I love a good linky party. The purpose of this one is to get to know each other better, and I love it! So here we go some things about me!

1. I am a people watcher. Once when my sister moved into an apartment and I had a hurt knee and was unable to help I sat out front and watched her complex. By the end of the day I knew all kinds of things about the people in her neighborhood. I don't ease drop I just watch. (My daughter is already doing that too and she is only 8 1/2 months old!!!)

2. I am an Alabama fan!! ROLL TIDE! My dad was a military brat and was born while stationed in Alabama and it stuck with him! And he passed it on to me. I am such an Alabama fan I negotiated with my husband to ensure my children would grow up Alabama fans. Sorry Atlanta Braves but we are Cubs fans now!



3. My sister and I are 10 years apart in age but we are like best friend. We just spent a month in Florida together with our kids.


4. I live on my family farm in VA, but work, shop, and do everything in TN. I even once said to a lady on the phone who was giving me directions "I don't know where that is, I don't go to Virginia" she responded "Don't you LIVE in Virginia"!!!!! I live really close to the state line, so it doesn't really feel like I live in VA, other than at tax time :(
5. I have an addiction to Coach purses and items. I love them! Before I had kids I got bags and such like crazy! I have slowed down since have the little ones though!!!
This is from 2008, so pre-babies. I have added a couple more things since then, but not too many! I do have a blue diaper bag that I love! My dad and my husband have spoiled me with Coach!

6. I love Nascar! I think it comes from living in Bristol Motor Speedways back yard and my dad being a huge fan. One thing on my bucket list is to go to a race at every track on the circuit! So far I have been to 3 different tracks, hoping to add one or two more next year.
7. In case you haven't figured it out yet, I am a Daddy's girl. I want nothing more for my little girl to be the same way with my husband. I love my Dad and we do so much together. It is a great relationship, one that I wish every little girl had!
From Left to Right: Me, my little boy, my dad, my sister holding my little girl
My husband and his Daddy's Girl!!!
That's me! Hope you enjoyed a peek in my life! Link up so we can all learn a little about you!


No comments: