Friday, July 20, 2012

Meet Up, A New Item, and Surprise!



I have really gotten into making these borders and frames and then use them to create items for my classroom! It has been my stress relief. I put up my red and black theme items last week, and I have a matching reading focus wall pack to go with it. Today I put up my red and black themed job chart.
Check it out! If you like it send me a comment (and the first 4 to do so will get it free!!!) 4 is in honor of my anniversary last week. My husband and I have been together 4 years now!!!
Now TN is a LONG state and so it is proving hard to get us all together for a second meet up, ssssoooooo we are going to have a East TN, Southwest VA, and Western NC meetup. 
We would love to meet you if you live anywhere near Johnson City (or are willing to drive!!!) Even if you aren't a blogger, just a blog stalker you should join us!
If you are coming let Heather Shelton from Mrs. Shelton's Kindergarten know so we have an idea of how many people are coming! Hope to see you there!!! Click the picture above to head over to her blog for details!

No comments: