Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pinterest Thursday

Pinning has become such an addiction for me while off on leave, I am really worried that I might suffer withdrawals when I return to work next Wednesday! As long as I am looking for school stuff it should be okay to pin while I am taking my pumping breaks, right?!
Anyway here are this weeks pins!!! YAY!!

This one is for school! I love Debbie Diller. I use her ideas in reading and plan to use them in math soon (again with the plan to change my math and didn't get to it!). Also I get to see her this summer, and I am so excited!!


This one is a favorite of mine. I used to live in Cookeville TN and there was a restaurant there called Thomas Andrews and they had this amazing appetizer that is so much like this salad. As soon as I found this I went out and bought the stuff for lunch!!!


And my last one is for my babies, but it comes with a question:


So is it bad to dress my little girl up as a football for a picture!?!?!?!?

Happy Pinning!!

No comments: