Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Holiday Break!

I thought today I would talk about my one and only day at school before break, try not to hate me to much! I promised the kids I would come in for their Christmas party, which was today (the half day before break). It was great, I slept until 7 took my time getting ready and didn't leave the house until 8:30, why can't everyday be like that?! Anyway I got there just in time to see the chorus perform, then it was off to party! It was at 10:15 in the morning, lots of classes did breakfast foods, my class did cupcakes and cookies!? What? at 10:15. Oh well, I wasn't going to have to keep them all day, and really I could leave any time I wanted, and again I why can't every day be like this?! Moving on, after the party I went to a faculty meeting! At this faculty meeting our Principal gave us a little holiday cheer before sending us on our way. So that is what I am giving to you. I was fortunate not to have to experience the holiday craziness this year, but for those of you who were not as lucky as me enjoy this!!!!!

No comments: