About Me

I am the mother to two wonderful children. C is 5 and has severe autism and seizure disorder. E is 4 and has I want to mother everyone disorder. I have been married 7 years and teaching 9. We have a pet dog named Cooper and a service dog named Happy for C.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Making a Move

So as great as this blog has been I just haven't stuck with it the way I wanted to. I always try to make these plans then they fall through. It is connected to a google account I just don't use anymore and I rarely log in to. I feel like it should be teacher driven and I just don't have enough to post on teaching more than once a week. SOOOOOO I am making a move! I have started another blog called Plan It, Stick It, Do It and I will be blogging there from now on! This blog is dedicated to all the things in my life I love. My faith, my family, autism awareness, my Jamberry business, planning, improving my home, and teaching! If you want to join me there I would love to have you! You can follow the link below! Hope to see you there!!!

2 comments:

ركن كلين said...

خدمات ركن كلين للخدمات المنزلية ومكافحة الحشرات بالرياض لذلك تحرص شركتنا كأفضل الشركات الموجودة فى الرياض على التخلص من جميع الأفات الشرسه مثلا الفئران وغيرها من القوارض التى من الممكن ان تكون سبب فى تدمير اغراض اى منزل او قد تسبب بعض الامراض اونقلها شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض - شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض - شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض-شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض-شركة مكافحة بق الفراش بالرياض-شركة مكافحة الوزغ بالرياض-شركة مكافحة النمل الاسود بالرياض - شركة رش دفان بالرياض.

mohamed nader said...



افضل شركة تنظيف ستوفر لك يد العون كلما احتجت الى تنظيف منزلك نعلم انا جميع الاشخاص مشغولون في الغالب بالعمل الاطفال لراعيتهم فلماذا لاتاخذ قسطا من الراحه وتترك تلك الاعمال لنا ؟سواء كان لديك منزل كبير شقه صغيره اوحتى مكتب عمل ستوفر لك شركة خده التنظيف المناسبه شامله التطهير ونفض الغبار وكل مايتعلق بالنظافه المنزليه على اتم الاستعداد لتولي نظافة منزلك لمرة واحده اواعلى اوقات منظمه تحددها انت سعيدين بمساعدتك في جميع الاوقات ونتظرين اتصالك الان
افضل شركت نقل عفش بتبوكة

شركت تنظيف منازل بتبوك

افضل شركة تنظيف بتبوك

شركة رش موبيدات بتبوك

شركة تنظيف سجاد وموكيت بتبوكة