About Me

I am the mother to two wonderful children. C is 5 and has severe autism and seizure disorder. E is 4 and has I want to mother everyone disorder. I have been married 7 years and teaching 9. We have a pet dog named Cooper and a service dog named Happy for C.

Saturday, March 28, 2015

Does It Work?

Okay so I posted about our oily plan the other day!! Here is our results so far!!!!!

We started on Tuesday night with a bath and oil, no nap- asleep by 9:30 and slept all night

Wednesday night bath and oil, no nap- asleep by 10:00 and slept all night

Thursday night bath, no oil, no nap- asleep by 9:00, up at 4 AM!!!!

Friday night no bath, no oil, napped- asleep by 12:00, up at 7 AM!!!

So I know this is only a few days but I can see the difference in each night! I am going to try my best for no nap today and he will be having a bath WITH oil tonight! Ready to start week two with this and see how it goes!!!!

No comments: